How to Avoid Costly Retirement Planning and Investment Mistakes – An informational workshop for employees and retirees of Eli Lilly
Tuesday, September 17, 2019, 5:30pm – 6:45pm – Free dinner from Iaria’s to follow.
The Alley Training & Events Center
325 S. College Ave., Indianapolis, IN
The purpose of our workshops is two-fold. First, we schedule these events to provide valuable information on financial matters important to you. Second, the workshops provide a relaxed atmosphere to learn more about Oaktree Financial Advisors and our philosophies and how our knowledge of the Lilly Benefit programs can benefit you.
The workshop is for Eli Lilly employees, retirees, and their guests. It is absolutely free, includes a free dinner and is informational only. You will receive no sales presentation. You will be provided with independent, objective financial advice.
Topics will include:
- Can you afford to retire?
- Strategies for investing in uncertain markets
- How to avoid using the wrong criteria in choosing 401(k) and other investments
- Why rolling over your retirement plan to an IRA could be a huge mistake
- How to create a tax-free income stream for you and your children
- 4 other specific strategies